We sell a wide variety of waste processing equipment, such as core cutters, banding choppers, cleaning shears, industrial wire strippers, plastic perforators, high-production Master Can Buyers (for processing high volumes of aluminum cans), and EPS compactors — also known as styrofoam compactors.
We can sell, rent or lease equipment that will meet your specific needs, and we offer used and reconditioned waste processing equipment, too.
Click on an image below to see an enlarged version
- Blower Application (BloApCo)
- CP Mfg.
- R.E.M. Mfg. (plastic perforators, master can buyers)
- Strip Technology (wire strippers and shears)
Don’t see a processing brand or product you like? Call us to help you find it!
EPS Compactors (Styrofoam Compactors)
Take a product (styrofoam) that has been thrown into the trash for years and turn it into a revenue-generating product with our styrofoam recycling equipment. The EPS compactor densifies EPS (styrofoam) into blocks with a compaction ratio of 50:1. These blocks can be stacked onto a pallet and easily transported by trailer.
- Built in the USA
- Stainless steel extrusion chamber – “no rust”
- Right- or left-hand feed – easily reversible
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Process up to 440 lbs per hour
- Base unit is only 9′ long x 54″ wide