We sell a wide variety of waste processing equipment, such as core cutters, banding choppers, cleaning shears, industrial wire strippers, plastic perforators, high-production Master Can Buyers (for processing high volumes of aluminum cans), and EPS compactors — also known as styrofoam compactors.
Click on an image below to see an enlarged version
- Blower Application (BloApCo)
- CP Mfg.
- R.E.M. Mfg. (plastic perforators, master can buyers)
- Strip Technology (wire strippers and shears)
Don’t see a processing brand or product you like? Call us to help you find it!
EPS Compactors (Styrofoam Compactors)
Take a product (styrofoam) that has been thrown into the trash for years and turn it into a revenue-generating product with our styrofoam recycling equipment. The EPS compactor densifies EPS (styrofoam) into blocks with a compaction ratio of 50:1. These blocks can be stacked onto a pallet and easily transported by trailer.
- Built in the USA
- Stainless steel extrusion chamber – “no rust”
- Right- or left-hand feed – easily reversible
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Process up to 440 lbs per hour
- Base unit is only 9′ long x 54″ wide